Bridge to Benefits (Children's Defense Fund Minnesota)
Helps individuals or groups make sure they receive benefits and services for which they are eligible
Program that works on behalf of individuals and/or groups to make sure that they receive the benefits and services for which they are eligible
Bridge to Benefits, a program of the Children's Defense Fund-Minnesota, helps improve the economic well-being of Minnesota families through public work support programs and federal and state tax credits.
An online screening tool helps determine potential eligibility for the following work support programs and tax credits:
- Healthcare programs - Medical Assistance, MinnesotaCare, Advanced Premium Tax Credits
- Early childhood programs - Child Care Assistance, Early Learning Scholarships
- Utility program - Energy Assistance
- Food programs - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- School Meal Program
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Program
- Tax credits - Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Working Family Credit
Bridge to Benefits also connects families with local organizations that can help with the application and enrollment process for the program for which they may be eligible.
555 Park St, Ste 410, St. Paul, MN, 55103
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-227-6121