Bois Forte Band of Chippewa
Parenting Support - New Lives
Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents
Programming to help parents or potential parents succeed in the parenting role
This can include classes, workshops, information or other educational opportunities.
New Lives Maternal Child Health program provide home visits to support positive lifestyles and improved pregnancy outcomes through coordination of holistic health services.
New Lives offers information in several topic areas such as: Breastfeeding, labor, safe sleep, parenting, infant growth and development, home safety, health and nutrition, car seat safety, potty training.
Active participants are eligible for program incentives, pack-n-plays, car seats, breast pumps, home safety supplies, strollers.
- Assistance with community resources
- Native American Community
Native American families, prenatal - age 8, living on or near Bois Forte reservation
5219 Saint Johns Dr, Nett Lake, MN, 55772
Bois Forte Reservation
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-410-3293
- Main - Health Office/Clinic: 218-757-3650
- Main - Pharmacy: 218-753-0230
Other Services at this Location
- Clinic Medical office that provides non-emergency care
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Dental Clinic Office that provides professional care of teeth and gums