Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Bois Forte Band of Chippewa
Medical office that provides non-emergency care
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. The Minnesota Department of Health provides an online map of providers as well as an online directory that allows you to search for clinics or clinicians by name.
Additional services provided include:
- Elderly care
- Management of chronic diseases
- Wound management
- Native American Community
1610 Farm Rd S, Tower, MN, 55790
Bois Forte Reservation
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-753-2182
- Main: 218-753-4542
- Bois Forte Health Services - Nett Lake 5219 Saint Johns Dr, Nett Lake, MN, 55772
Other Services at this Location
- Dental Clinic Office that provides professional care of teeth and gums
- Tribal Health and Human Services Health and human services administered by tribal governments.