Bluff Country Family Resources
Transitional Housing - Domestic Violence
Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
Provides housing and supportive services to individuals and families who are homeless or in need of safe housing.
Transitional housing helps people live independently, address issues that led to homelessness or kept them homeless, rebuild their support network and transition into permanent housing.
The length of time a person can use the program is limited.
Provides housing to homeless victims/survivors of domestic violence and their children
Rapid rehousing provides assistance to homeless domestic violence victims. Eligible clients receive assistance finding safe affordable housing, assistance with the first six months rent and other supportive services.
- Assistance with community resources
- People with low income
Must be homeless and income eligible victims of domestic violence
114 Main St, Hokah, MN, 55941
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-894-2676
- Toll Free Crisis Line: 866-367-4297
Other Services at this Location
- Crisis Line - Domestic Violence Immediate support and advice for people in distress
- Domestic Violence Support Services Support program focusing on domestic abuse of individuals by their spouses or partners