Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Bi-County Community Action Programs, Inc.
Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
Provides housing and supportive services to individuals and families who are homeless or in need of safe housing.
Transitional housing helps people live independently, address issues that led to homelessness or kept them homeless, rebuild their support network and transition into permanent housing.
The length of time a person can use the program is limited.
Clients find affordable units on the open market and pay 30% of their income on housing and work with housing specialists on budgeting and a permanent housing plan.
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Serves single adults and families
6603 Bemidji Ave N, Bemidji, MN, 56601
Beltrami and Cass counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-547-3438 x104
- Main: 218-333-9864
- Toll Free: 800-332-7161
- Beltrami Housing - 1400 1st St Call for location
- Beltrami Housing - 803 3rd St Call for location
- Beltrami Housing - 608 Lincoln Ave Call for location
- Beltrami Housing - 921 Miles Ave Call for location
- Beltrami Housing - 173 3rd St Call for location
- Cass County Housing - 201 4th St Call for location
- Cass County Housing - 205 4th St Call for location
- Cass County Housing - 219 4th St Call for location
- Cass County Housing - 405 8th St Call for location
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Emergency Shelter Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs