Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Bi-County Community Action Programs, Inc.
Energy Assistance Program
Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
Energy Assistance Program (EAP) services may include:
- Help paying energy bills
- Help paying water/wastewater bills
- Help with utility disconnections or getting fuel delivered
- Information on efficient and safe use of energy
- Helping you work with your energy suppliers and human service providers
- Repairing or replacing a broken furnace or heating system, if you own your home
- Community Action Partnership
Eligibility is based on three most recent months of income. See the application form for income limits based on household size. Funds are available for renters and homeowners.
Complete one of the following applications:
Applications can also be picked up from your local service provider, or Minnesota residents can obtain an application and more information by calling (800) 657-3710.
Mail the completed application to your local provider.
There is no fee.
8245 Industrial Park Rd NW, Walker, MN, 56484
Beltrami and Cass counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-547-3438
- Toll Free: 800-332-7135
- BI-CAP - Beltrami County 6603 Bemidji Ave N, Bemidji, MN, 56601
Other Services at this Location
- Emergency Shelter Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs