Bi-County Community Action Programs, Inc.
Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
Offers temporary shelter for those who are homeless or need a place to stay. Space may be available on-site, or may be provided at other nearby locations.
- Community Action Partnership
Serves single adults, youth and families
6603 Bemidji Ave N, Bemidji, MN, 56601
Beltrami and Cass County
- Primary Contact for this program: 800-332-7161
- Main: 218-333-9864
- BI-CAP - Cass County 8245 Industrial Park Rd NW, Walker, MN, 56484
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth, and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless.
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs