Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Bi-County Community Action Programs, Inc.
Community Action Agency
Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
Community Action Agencies are a network of agencies and tribal nations that direct local, state, federal and private resources into programs and services that help people and families in need.
These agencies can offer programs to help with:
- Adult education and early child-development
- Energy and weatherization assistance
- Money management
- Job assistance
- Health and well-being
- Housing support
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
6603 Bemidji Ave N, Bemidji, MN, 56601
Beltrami and Cass counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-751-4631
- Main: 218-333-9864
- Toll Free: 800-332-7161
Other Services at this Location
- Emergency Shelter Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs