Badger Independent Public School District
Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) - Birth to Two
Services and support for eligible infants and toddlers with developmental concerns and disabilities and their families.
Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) is a system of services and supports for infants and toddlers with developmental concerns and disabilities.
These services can include a referral through the Help Me Grow Minnesota referral system to determine if further steps are necessary. Further steps may include screening; evaluation; assessment including family concerns, priorities, and resources; and services.
These services are provided by licensed early childhood special education teachers and/or other therapists and can be at home, at a childcare setting, in other natural environments (wherever families spend their time), or within a school-based setting.
All services happen through the family's school district of residence.
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
Children ages birth through age 2 who are eligible or those believed of having developmental concerns or disabilities
Program referrals can be made online.
After a referral is made through the Help Me Grow Minnesota referral system, the child's resident school district will contact the family to arrange for a screening or evaluation to determine if a child is eligible for Infant and Toddler Intervention.
All services are free to eligible families regardless of income level or immigration status
110 E Carpenter Ave, Badger, MN, 56714
Badger Public School District
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-874-8215
- Main - District Office: 218-528-3201
Other Services at this Location
- Early Childhood Screening A quick check to see how a child is growing and developing.
- Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) - Three to Five Services and support for eligible young children aged 3 up to Kindergarten entrance with developmental concerns or disabilities.
- Kindergarten Kindergarten supports children's cognitive, language, physical, social and emotional development
- Public School Early Childhood Education and Care Programs Public school districts offer a variety of early childhood education programs and services for families and young children aged birth to kindergarten entrance.