Baby's Space: A Place to Grow
Early Childhood Education Programs
Responds to the cultures, values and needs of local families by linking quality childcare and education to family services and parent education.
Baby's Space gives young children daily opportunities to engage in relationships, experience and manage emotions, and learn through exploration and play.
Early childhood education programs include:
- Infant Program, for children ages 6 weeks to 16 months
- Toddler Program, for children ages 16 months to 33 months
- Preschool Program, for children who have more than one year before entering kindergarten
- Pre-Kindergarten Program, for children in the year before entering kindergarten
- Parent Education and Support Program, for parents of children in the program
- Native American Community
Call for information about enrollment, or stop by
2438 18th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN, 55404
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-729-5171
Primarily serving the Phillips neighborhood in Minneapolis