Learn more about different types of jobs and careers.
Information or services to help you learn about a new career, identify a good match between your own skills and a career, or advance your own job development through planning, education or hands-on experience.
- Assistance with community resources
- Adults with disabilities
- Blind or visually impaired
- Mental health
- People with low income
- Physical disabilities
People with disabilities, new Americans, grant specific entrance requirements, people on public assistance and individuals with barriers to employment
Most individuals do not pay for services on their own, although individuals may choose to self-pay if no other payment source is available.
Payment sources include Vocational Rehabilitation Services, State Services for the Blind, Veterans Administration, county programs or employers.
2438 27th Ave S, Ste 100, Minneapolis, MN, 55406
Twin Cities metro area
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-752-8100
- Main: 612-752-8000
- Avivo Employment Services 900 20th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN, 55404
- Avivo Career Education - St. Cloud 1100 2nd St S, Waite Park, MN, 56387
Other Services at this Location
- Career Counseling Help with finding a new career
- Job Training Learn how to do the tasks for a type of job