Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA)
Food support is available to people in need
Food is distributed to those who need it. The emergency food is typically made available through donations.
Provides emergency and short-term food assistance to income-eligible individuals and families.
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Serves Aitkin, Carlton, Cook, Itasca, Koochiching Lake and St. Louis counties. No one who is in need of assistance will be turned away.
Bring proof of Income or proof of being on energy assistance. Clients must also fill out a form proving these.
Aurora Area Food Shelf: Tuesdays, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Babbitt Food Shelf: Food vouchers - distributed by churches (218) 827-2166
Cook County Food Shelf (Grand Marais) - Mondays, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Hermantown Area Food Shelf: Tuesdays, 10:00am - 1:30pm
Meadowlands Food Shelf: Thursdays, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Proctor Food Shelf - Wednesdays, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Quad City Food Shelf (Mt Iron) - Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10:00am - 4:00pm
Silver Bay Food Shelf - Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Tower Area Food Shelf - 3rd Tuesday, 2:30pm - 5:00pm
Two Harbors Food Shelf: Tuesdays, 10:00am - 3:45pm
99 Edison Blvd, County Service Center, Silver Bay, MN, 55614
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-226-4443
- Head Start: 218-226-4434
8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday Food Shelf: 9:00am - 3:00pm, Monday - Thursday
- Two Harbors Office 2124 10th St, Two Harbors, MN, 55616
- Babbitt Food Shelf Babbitt, MN, 55706
- Aurora Food Shelf 203 S 2nd St E, Aurora, MN, 55705
- Ely Food Shelf 15 W Conan St, Ely, MN, 55731
- Hermantown RSVP and Family Resource Center 5028 Miller Trunk Hwy, Hermantown, MN, 55811
- Grand Marais Food Shelf 300 2nd St W, Grand Marais, MN, 55604
- Tower Area Food Shelf 414 Main St, Tower, MN, 55790
- Proctor Food Shelf 100 S Poink Dr, Proctor, MN, 55810
- Quad City Food Shelf (Mt. Iron) 8367 Enterprise Dr N, Mountain Iron, MN, 55768