Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA)
Energy Assistance Program
Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
Energy Assistance Program (EAP) services may include:
- Help paying energy bills
- Help paying water/wastewater bills
- Help with utility disconnections or getting fuel delivered
- Information on efficient and safe use of energy
- Helping you work with your energy suppliers and human service providers
- Repairing or replacing a broken furnace or heating system, if you own your home
- Community Action Partnership
Eligibility is based on three most recent months of income. See the application form for income limits based on household size. Funds are available for renters and homeowners.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Serves Cook, Lake and St. Louis counties, including the City of Duluth, and Grand Portage Reservation.
Complete one of the following applications:
Applications can also be picked up from your local service provider, or Minnesota residents can obtain an application and more information by calling (800) 657-3710.
Mail the completed application to your local provider.
There is no fee.
12 E 4th St, Lower Level, Duluth, MN, 55805
Cook, Lake and St. Louis counties, including the City of Duluth
- Primary Contact for this program: 800-662-5711
- Main: 218-623-3011
- Toll Free: 800-662-5711 x3011
- Virginia Office 702 S 3rd Ave, Virginia, MN, 55792