Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA)
Energy Assistance Program
Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
Energy Assistance Program (EAP) services may include:
- Help paying energy bills
- Help paying water/wastewater bills
- Help with utility disconnections or getting fuel delivered
- Information on efficient and safe use of energy
- Helping you work with your energy suppliers and human service providers
- Repairing or replacing a broken furnace or heating system, if you own your home
- Community Action Partnership
Households who are at or below 60 percent of the state median income are eligible.
For example, a family of four earning $65,228 annually, or less may be eligible. Eligibility is based on three most recent months of income.
Funds are available for renters and homeowners.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Serves Cook, Lake and St. Louis counties, including the City of Duluth, and Grand Portage Reservation.
Contact this provider for an application.
Minnesota residents may also obtain an application and more information by calling (800) 657-3710 or by downloading them and mailing them to their local Energy Assistance Program provider.
There is no fee.
12 E 4th St, Lower Level, Duluth, MN, 55805
Cook, Lake and St. Louis counties, including the City of Duluth
- Primary Contact for this program: 800-662-5711
- Main: 218-623-3011
- Toll Free: 800-662-5711 x3011
- Virginia Office 702 S 3rd Ave, Virginia, MN, 55792