Arc of Minnesota Southwest
Help to Find Housing
Assistance with locating a place to live
Program that helps you find local housing options.
The program may guide you on how to choose and obtain a place that meets your needs.
Helps eligible Minnesota adults with disabilities find and move to independent housing
- Assistance with community resources
- Adults with disabilities
- Brain Injury (BI)
- Developmental disabilities
- Physical disabilities
Adult Minnesotans, 18 and older, who get Minnesota Medical Assistance (MA) home care or waiver services and who want to move to rent or own their own housing.
501 S 2nd St, Mankato, MN, 56001
Blue Earth, Brown, Cottonwood, Faribault, Jackson, Le Sueur, Lincoln, Lyon, Martin, Murray, Nicollet, Nobles, Pipestone, Redwood, Rock, Waseca, Watonwan, and Yellow Medicine counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-915-3632
8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Housing Access Coordination Helps people with disabilities to plan, find, and move into a home of their own
- Information and Support - Disabilities Helps people find resources and connect to services
- Transitional Services Money to cover the one-time costs of moving out of an eligible setting (such as a hospital, adult foster care home or nursing home) into your own place