Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
If you need help paying your energy or water bills – visit the Energy Assistance Program
Arc of Minnesota Southwest
Help to Find Housing
Assistance with locating a place to live
Program that helps you find local housing options.
The program may guide you on how to choose and obtain a place that meets your needs.
Helps eligible Minnesota adults with disabilities find and move to independent housing
- Assistance with community resources
- Adults with disabilities
- Brain Injury (BI)
- Developmental disabilities
- Physical disabilities
Adult Minnesotans, 18 and older, who get Minnesota Medical Assistance (MA) home care and do not have a waiver service and who want to move to rent or own their own housing.
P.O. Box 64007, St. Paul, MN, 55164
Blue Earth, Brown, Cottonwood, Faribault, Jackson, Le Sueur, Lincoln, Lyon, Martin, Murray, Nicollet, Nobles, Pipestone, Redwood, Rock, Waseca, Watonwan, and Yellow Medicine counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-915-3632
8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Housing Access Coordination Helps people with disabilities to plan, find, and move into a home of their own
- Information and Support - Disabilities Helps people find resources and connect to services