Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
If you need help paying your energy or water bills – visit the Energy Assistance Program
Support Group - Disabilities
Advice, support and comfort for people and their families
A group of people that meet on a regular basis to share their experiences and provide mutual support.
The Parent and Family Support Network provides overall support, through group meetings, one to one connections, information, advocacy and education.
424 W Superior St, Ste 500, Duluth, MN, 55802
St. Louis, Carlton, Lake, Cook, Koochiching, Itasca, Pine and Aitkin counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-726-4725
Other Services at this Location
- Advocacy - Disabilities Helps individuals or groups make sure they receive benefits and services for which they are eligible
- Housing Access Coordination Helps people with disabilities to plan, find, and move into a home of their own
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS) Medical Assistance benefit to help people with disabilities and seniors find and keep housing
- Information and Support Helps people find resources and connect to services