Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Information and Support
Helps people find resources and connect to services
Learn more about a specific topic and how to connect to additional resources and services.
Provides accurate and comprehensive information to individuals with disabilities, families, services providers and the general community
424 W Superior St, Ste 500, Duluth, MN, 55802
St. Louis, Carlton, Lake, Cook, Koochiching, Itasca, Pine and Aitkin counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-726-4725
Other Services at this Location
- Advocacy - Disabilities Helps individuals or groups make sure they receive benefits and services for which they are eligible
- Housing Access Coordination Helps people with disabilities to plan, find, and move into a home of their own
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS) Medical Assistance benefit to help people with disabilities and seniors find and keep housing
- Support Group - Disabilities Advice, support and comfort for people and their families