Support Group - Youth with Disabilities
Advice, support and comfort for people and their families
A group of people that meet on a regular basis to share their experiences and provide mutual support.
Support groups are a great way for parents/caregivers of children with special needs to connect, relax and learn about resources. Groups include:
- Parent Connect
- Mid-Minnesota Down Syndrome Community
- Circle of Parents
- Sibsday events for kids ages 7 - 12 who have a sibling with a special need
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
- Developmental disabilities
Check website for times and locations.
1617 37th St S, St. Cloud, MN, 56301
Benton, Morrison, Stearns and Todd counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 320-251-7272
Other Services at this Location
- Information and Support - Parents of Children with Special Needs Helps people find resources and connect to services