Anoka County Transit
Transportation - Medlink
Program that provides rides for people in the community
Transportation program that provides rides for people in and around their community
The Anoka County Medlink volunteer driver program coordinates rides for qualified seniors and veterans.
- Transportation is provided to clinics, Anoka County government buildings and Veterans Administration medical facilities in and around the Twin Cities
- Medical and dental trips may be made throughout the metro area, while appointments with social services must remain within Anoka County
- Passengers must be able to travel independently as volunteers are unable to provide assistance
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Private pay
Transportation Area Served by County
- Anoka County
Anoka County Veterans, seniors (60+) and social service clients are eligible
Pre-registration is required.
All new clients should call and leave a message, providing their name and phone number. Medlink staff will call you back and make sure that you are qualified for Medlink services.
For those who are registered, reservations can be made by calling (763) 324-3255. Requests must be made by Wednesday, at 12:00pm, the week prior to your appointment.
Rides are provided from 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday.
There is no charge for this service, however, donations to the program are accepted. Suggested donations are $5 for trips within Anoka County and $10 for trips outside of Anoka County.
1440 Bunker Lake Blvd NW, Anoka Co Transport Division, Andover, MN, 55304
- Primary Contact for this program: 763-324-3255
- Main - Traveler: 763-324-3250
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Local Bus Service Bus transportation within a city, county or region