Anoka County Public Health and Environmental Services
Child and Teen Checkups
Coordinators connect individuals to well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
Preventive care keeps kids healthy! Coordinators at these agencies are available to help individuals know if they are eligible for services and connect to local clinics and agencies that provide comprehensive well-child exams that include age-appropriate preventive, dental, mental health, and developmental screenings.
More information about the Child and Teen Checkups program can be found online.
This program offers assistance to families by connecting them with a primary health care provider that provides Child and Teen Checkups for children from birth - 21 years who qualify for Medical Assistance.
About This Location
Get help with finding:
- A medical or dental clinic
- Transportation assistance
- Translation services
- Resources such as food, mental health, crisis or shelter assistance
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
Newborns, children and adolescents through the age of 20 who are eligible for Medicaid
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Children ages birth - 21 years of age in Anoka County who are on Medical Assistance.
Call your clinic to make an appointment for your child today.
Medical Assistance will pay for the cost of this screening for children ages birth - 21 years of age.
2100 3rd Ave, Ste 600, Anoka, MN, 55303
- Primary Contact for this program: 763-324-4280
- Main - Administrative: 763-324-4200
- Main - Public Health Nursing: 763-324-4240
Other Services at this Location
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents, parents, or guardians of children five years old and younger can get in-home coaching with parenting skills and connections to community resources
- Public Health Clinic Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program Healthy eating and breastfeeding support program for women, infants and children. Benefits include nutrition information, healthy food you purchase using your card, and other health or community program referrals.