Family and Community Resource Navigators are available in some areas to help expecting and parenting families connect to local early childhood and family well-being services.
Anoka County Community Action Program, Inc. (ACCAP)
Program that provides rides for people in the community
Transportation program that provides rides for people in and around their community
- Community Action Partnership
- Sliding fee scale
- Serves community
Transportation Area Served by County
- Anoka County
1201 89th Ave NE, Ste 345, Blaine, MN, 55434
- Primary Contact for this program: 763-783-4767
- Main: 763-783-4747
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Dental Clinic Office that provides professional care of teeth and gums
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Financial Management Education Classes, workshops and information about money management
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
- Privately Owned Affordable Housing Affordable rental units in multifamily properties for low-income individuals. Call for availability and eligibility requirements.