Anoka County Community Action Program, Inc. (ACCAP)
Privately Owned Affordable Housing
Affordable rental units in multifamily properties for low-income individuals. Call for availability and eligibility requirements.
This is a privately owned building that provides rental housing to income eligible households that is lower than the market rate rent for the area. This type of affordable housing assistance may have additional eligibility requirements.
Licenses and Certifications
- Community Action Partnership
Applicant must meet income limits set for the state funded affordable units. Check with the property management for specific income limits. Individual properties may have additional eligibility requirements.
5350 - 5444 Sunwood Dr NW, Ramsey, MN, 55303-3609
- Thousand Oaks 1006 124th Ln NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55448-1463
- Liberty Park 15 105th Ln NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55448-5050
- Oak Manor Townhomes 9700 Butternut St NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55448-5600
- Towerview South - 1120 1120 89th Ave NE, Blaine, MN, 55434-3342
- Towerview North - 1161 1161 89th Ave NE, Blaine, MN, 55434-3343
- Anoka County Community Action Program, Inc. (ACCAP) 1201 89th Ave NE, Blaine, MN, 55434-3373
- The Pines 1075 County Highway 10, Spring Lake Park, MN, 55432-1257
- Wyldwood Lane 1132 Wyldwood Ln NE, Spring Lake Park, MN, 55432-2073
- Hyde Park 5908 - 6008 2nd St NE, Fridley, MN, 55432
- Citiview 380 57th Pl NE, Fridley, MN, 55432-5550
- Lexington Apartments 3940 Restwood Rd, Lexington, MN, 55014-3735
- Theater Heights 3932 Central Ave NE, Columbia Heights, MN, 55421-3966
- Primary Contact for this program: 763-783-4739