Anoka County Community Action Program, Inc. (ACCAP)
Privately Owned Affordable Housing
Affordable rental units in multifamily properties for low-income individuals. Call for availability and eligibility requirements.
This is a privately owned building that provides rental housing to income eligible households that is lower than the market rate rent for the area. This type of affordable housing assistance may have additional eligibility requirements.
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Applicant must meet income limits set for the state funded affordable units. Check with the property management for specific income limits. Individual properties may have additional eligibility requirements.
15 105th Ln NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55448
- Primary Contact for this program: 763-783-4739
- Oak Manor Townhomes 9700 Butternut St NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55448
- Towerview North - 1161 1161 89th Ave NE, Blaine, MN, 55434
- Towerview South - 1120 1120 89th Ave NE, Blaine, MN, 55434
- Anoka County Community Action Program, Inc. (ACCAP) 1201 89th Ave NE, Blaine, MN, 55434
- Thousand Oaks 1006 124th Ln NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55448
- The Pines 1075 County Highway 10, Spring Lake Park, MN, 55432
- Wyldwood Lane 1132 Wyldwood Ln NE, Spring Lake Park, MN, 55432
- Hyde Park 5908 - 6008 2nd St NE, Fridley, MN, 55432
- Lexington Apartments 3940 Restwood Rd, Lexington, MN, 55014
- Citiview 380 57th Pl NE, Fridley, MN, 55432
- Theater Heights 3932 Central Ave NE, Columbia Heights, MN, 55421
- Sunwood Townhomes 5350 - 5444 Sunwood Dr NW, Ramsey, MN, 55303