Anoka County Community Action Program, Inc. (ACCAP)
Privately Owned Affordable Housing
Affordable rental units in multifamily properties for low-income individuals. Call for availability and eligibility requirements.
This is a privately owned building that provides rental housing to income eligible households that is lower than the market rate rent for the area. This type of affordable housing assistance may have additional eligibility requirements.
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Applicant must meet income limits set for the state funded affordable units. Check with the property management for specific income limits. Individual properties may have additional eligibility requirements.
1132 Wyldwood Ln NE, Spring Lake Park, MN, 55432
- Primary Contact for this program: 763-783-4747
- The Pines 1075 County Highway 10, Spring Lake Park, MN, 55432
- Towerview South - 1120 1120 89th Ave NE, Blaine, MN, 55434
- Anoka County Community Action Program, Inc. (ACCAP) 1201 89th Ave NE, Blaine, MN, 55434
- Towerview North - 1161 1161 89th Ave NE, Blaine, MN, 55434
- Hyde Park 5908 - 6008 2nd St NE, Fridley, MN, 55432
- Oak Manor Townhomes 9700 Butternut St NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55448
- Citiview 380 57th Pl NE, Fridley, MN, 55432
- Liberty Park 15 105th Ln NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55448
- Lexington Apartments 3940 Restwood Rd, Circle Pines, MN, 55014
- Theater Heights 3932 Central Ave NE, Columbia Heights, MN, 55421
- Thousand Oaks 1006 124th Cir NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55448
- Sunwood Townhomes 5350 - 5444 Sunwood Dr NW, Ramsey, MN, 55303