Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Anoka County Community Action Program, Inc. (ACCAP)
Help Paying for Basic Needs
Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
Offers cash or other short term aid to people in a crisis that is affecting their access to basic needs
Emergency assistance can vary based upon eligibility and available funds.
Crisis Assistance provides emergency assistance to individuals who are in a resolvable crisis situation.
- These funds may be used for a variety of purposes such as prescription drugs, medical equipment, etc.
This does not include crisis assistance funds for any housing.
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
To apply, you must be:
- In a crisis situation that must be resolvable with the funds
- A permanent resident of Anoka County
1201 89th Ave NE, Ste 345, Blaine, MN, 55434
- Primary Contact for this program: 763-783-4747
- Main: 763-783-4747 x4851
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Financial Management Education Classes, workshops and information about money management
- Privately Owned Affordable Housing Affordable rental units in multifamily properties for low-income individuals. Call for availability and eligibility requirements.