Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Anoka County Community Action Program, Inc. (ACCAP)
Financial Management Education
Classes, workshops and information about money management
Classes and resources that provide information about effectively managing your finance and retirement planning information
Financial education and one on one counseling to evaluate budgets, review of credit report and an action plan to help become more self-sufficient.
- Community Action Partnership
1201 89th Ave NE, Ste 345, Blaine, MN, 55434
- Primary Contact for this program: 763-783-4747
- Main: 763-783-4747 x4851
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
- Privately Owned Affordable Housing Affordable rental units in multifamily properties for low-income individuals. Call for availability and eligibility requirements.