Anoka County Community Action Program, Inc. (ACCAP)
Energy Assistance Program
Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
Energy Assistance Program (EAP) services may include:
- Help paying energy bills
- Help paying water/wastewater bills
- Help with utility disconnections or getting fuel delivered
- Information on efficient and safe use of energy
- Helping you work with your energy suppliers and human service providers
- Repairing or replacing a broken furnace or heating system, if you own your home
- Community Action Partnership
Households who are at or below 60 percent of the state median income are eligible.
For example, a family of four earning $65,228 annually, or less may be eligible. Eligibility is based on three most recent months of income.
Funds are available for renters and homeowners.
Contact this provider for an application.
Minnesota residents may also obtain an application and more information by calling (800) 657-3710 or by downloading them and mailing them to their local Energy Assistance Program provider.
There is no fee.
1201 89th Ave NE, Ste 345, Blaine, MN, 55434
- Primary Contact for this program: 763-783-4747
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Dental Clinic Office that provides professional care of teeth and gums
- Financial Management Education Classes, workshops and information about money management
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
- Privately Owned Affordable Housing Affordable rental units in multifamily properties for low-income individuals. Call for availability and eligibility requirements.
- Transportation Program that provides rides for people in the community