Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Anoka County Community Action Program, Inc. (ACCAP)
Community Action Agency
Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
Community Action Agencies are a network of agencies and tribal nations that direct local, state, federal and private resources into programs and services that help people and families in need.
These agencies can offer programs to help with:
- Adult education and early child-development
- Energy and weatherization assistance
- Money management
- Job assistance
- Health and well-being
- Housing support
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
1201 89th Ave NE, Ste 345, Blaine, MN, 55434
- Primary Contact for this program: 763-783-4747
- Main: 763-783-4747 x4851
Other Services at this Location
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Financial Management Education Classes, workshops and information about money management
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation
- Privately Owned Affordable Housing Affordable rental units in multifamily properties for low-income individuals. Call for availability and eligibility requirements.