Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Amnion Pregnancy Center
Pregnancy Support Services
Promotes healthy pregnancy outcomes and assists pregnant and parenting women
Supportive services for pregnant women typically include:
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy counseling
- Emotional support
- Referrals to community sources
Additional services include:
- Options counseling from a life perspective
- Post-abortion counseling
- Free ultrasound up to 24 weeks from the last menstrual period
- Pregnancy support
- Parenting support
- Free / no cost to everyone
Appointments are recommended. Walk-ins are accepted.
All services are free.
13775 Nicollet Ave, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-209-9990
- Toll Free: 800-395-4357
9:00am - 7:00pm, Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Wednesday - Friday Appointments or walk-ins welcome