Amherst H. Wilder Foundation

Transitional Housing

Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families


Provides housing and supportive services to individuals and families who are homeless or in need of safe housing.

Transitional housing helps people live independently, address issues that led to homelessness or kept them homeless, rebuild their support network and transition into permanent housing.

The length of time a person can use the program is limited.


  • Specialization
    • Homeless
    • People with low income

Application Instructions

Access to Wilder Supportive Housing Services is available only through the Ramsey County Coordinated Access to Housing and Shelter (CAHS) System. By calling 2-1-1, you will be connected to resources that are designed for your housing needs.


911 Lafond Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55104

Area Served

Twin Cities Metro area

Phone Numbers

  • Primary Contact for this program: 651-291-0211
  • Main: 800-550-7195


Other Services at this Location

Last Update