American Indian Opportunities Industrialization Center (AIOIC)
Career Vocational Training and Education
Prepares people for employment through small class skill training programs that last no longer than nine months.
Takoda Institute is an accredited post-secondary school that provides a variety of career trainings and education. It offers a small class environment and hands-on training.
It prepares students for employment in offices, schools, stores, government agencies, hospitals, clinics, and many other settings where financial, human services and office support staff are needed.
- Administrative Professional
- Digital Office Professional
Health Care Programs:
- Patient Services Specialist
Information Technology Programs:
- Computer Support Specialist
- Free / no cost to everyone
- Native American Community
Their training programs and services are open to all those who qualify. Although they primarily serve American Indians, their organization's resources and programs are available to all persons regardless of race, creed, color, age, or gender.
Tuition financial aid and scholarships are available to qualifying applicants.
1845 E Franklin Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55404-2200
Other Services at this Location
- Career Counseling Help with finding a new career
- Career Vocational Training and Education
- American Indian Opportunities Industrialization Center (AIOIC)
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-341-3358