American Indian Community Housing Organization
Transitional Housing - Women
Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
Provides housing and supportive services to individuals and families who are homeless or in need of safe housing.
Transitional housing helps people live independently, address issues that led to homelessness or kept them homeless, rebuild their support network and transition into permanent housing.
The length of time a person can use the program is limited.
Gimaajii mino bimaadizimin housing provides 29 units of permanent and supportive housing to individuals and families who are homeless and living in poverty.
- Long-term housing planning
- Life planning and management
- Family and cultural strengthening
- Help with discrimination
- Employment planning
- Follow-up services
- Assistance with community resources
- Benefits assistance
- Native American Community
- People with low income
202 W 2nd St, Duluth, MN, 55802
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-722-7225
- Dabmoo'Igan: 218-722-2247
Other Services at this Location
- Domestic Violence Shelter Temporary emergency shelter for people who have experienced domestic abuse
- Privately Owned Affordable Housing Affordable rental units in multifamily properties for low-income individuals. Call for availability and eligibility requirements.