A hospital provides inpatient and outpatient diagnostic and therapeutic services or rehabilitation services to the sick, injured, or individuals in need of acute care by or under the supervision of a physician.
A hospital is a center that offers emergency services, inpatient care, and outpatient services for observation, diagnosis, and active treatment in an acute care setting to the sick, injured, or individuals with a medical, surgical, obstetrical, rehabilitation, or psychiatric condition under the direction or supervision of a physician. The hospital must operate and provide services in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and codes.
This provider is a Medicare Certified Hospital and is subject to periodic inspections by the Minnesota Department of Health or an approved accrediting agency.
- Well-baby nursery
4050 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433
- Primary Contact for this program: 763-236-5000
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN, 55407
- United Hospital 333 Smith Ave N, St. Paul, MN, 55102
- Buffalo Hospital 303 Catlin St, Buffalo, MN, 55313
- District One Hospital 200 State Ave, Faribault, MN, 55021
- Owatonna Hospital 2250 NW 26th St, Owatonna, MN, 55060
- New Ulm Medical Center 1324 5th St N, New Ulm, MN, 56073
Other Services at this Location
- Medical Equipment and Supplies - AdaptHealth Durable Medical Equipment (DME) supplier