Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Alliance Housing Inc.
Privately Owned Affordable Housing
Affordable rental units in multifamily properties for low-income individuals. Call for availability and eligibility requirements.
This is a privately owned building that provides rental housing to income eligible households that is lower than the market rate rent for the area. This type of affordable housing assistance may have additional eligibility requirements.
- Individuals with criminal histories accepted
- People with low income
Applicant must meet income limits set for the state funded affordable units. Check with the property management for specific income limits. Individual properties may have additional eligibility requirements.
2637 Newton Ave N, Minneapolis, MN, 55411
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-870-2267
- Alliance - Thomas 2655 Thomas Ave N, Minneapolis, MN, 55411
- Alliance - Upton 2223 - 2637 Upton Ave N, Minneapolis, MN, 55411
- Alliance - Golden Valley 2906 Golden Valley Rd, Minneapolis, MN, 55411
- Alliance - Penn 3631 - 3750 Penn Ave N, Minneapolis, MN, 55412
- Alliance - Pillsbury 2011 Pillsbury Ave S, Minneapolis, MN, 55404
- Alliance - 2nd Ave 2103 2nd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN, 55404
- Alliance - 10th 2413 10th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN, 55404
- Alliance - 26th 1844 E 26th St, Minneapolis, MN, 55404
- Alliance - Elliot 3231 - 3327 Elliot Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55407
- Alliance - Oakland 3033 - 3037 Oakland Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55407
- Alliance - Bloomington 2810 - 3038 Bloomington Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55407
- Alliance - Columbus 3823 Columbus Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55407