Advocates for Family Peace
Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
Provides housing and supportive services to individuals and families who are homeless or in need of safe housing.
Transitional housing helps people live independently, address issues that led to homelessness or kept them homeless, rebuild their support network and transition into permanent housing.
The length of time a person can use the program is limited.
Provides affordable housing for victims and their children who are homeless as a result of fleeing intimate partner domestic violence
- Three apartments with different floor plans and sizes.
- Transitional housing provides residents with a support system as well as affordable accommodations.
- People living in transitional housing will have the option to work closely with an advocate on planning the next steps for their lives and the lives of their children.
- Residents may stay in transitional housing for up to two years.
- People with low income
Applicants must meet income base eligibility criteria to be considered for housing.
820 9th St N, Ste 150, Virginia, MN, 55792
St. Louis County
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-248-5512
- Main: 218-263-8344
- Emergency or 24 Hour: 800-909-8336
- Advocates for Family Peace - Itasca County 1611 NW 4th St, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744
Other Services at this Location
- Domestic Violence Support Services Support program focusing on domestic abuse of individuals by their spouses or partners