If you have Medical Assistance or MinnesotaCare, your health insurance needs to be renewed annually. Visit Renew My Coverage for more information.
Therapeutic interventions for those with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Program that provides therapy and treatment for people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
101 W 2nd St, Ste 200, Duluth, MN, 55802
St. Louis and Lake counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-724-3122
- Accend Services - Two Harbors 115 7th St, Two Harbors, MN, 55616
- Accend Services - Brooklyn Park (170) 6900 78th Ave N, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55445
Other Services at this Location
- Children's Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS) Flexible range of mental health and rehabilitation services for children and youth with emotional disturbance or co-occurring substance use disorders
- Early Intensive Developmental and Behavioral Intervention (EIDBI) Benefit Early Intensive Developmental and Behavioral Intervention (EIDBI) services offer medically necessary treatment to people under the age of 21 with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or related conditions