ACGC Public School District
Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) - Birth to Two
Services and support for eligible infants and toddlers with developmental concerns and disabilities and their families.
Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) is a system of services and supports for infants and toddlers with developmental concerns and disabilities.
These services can include a referral through the Help Me Grow Minnesota referral system to determine if further steps are necessary. Further steps may include screening; evaluation; assessment including family concerns, priorities, and resources; and services.
These services are provided by licensed early childhood special education teachers and/or other therapists and can be at home, at a childcare setting, in other natural environments (wherever families spend their time), or within a school-based setting.
All services happen through the family's school district of residence.
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
Children ages birth through age 2 who are eligible or those believed of having developmental concerns or disabilities
Program referrals can be made online.
After a referral is made through the Help Me Grow Minnesota referral system, the child's resident school district will contact the family to arrange for a screening or evaluation to determine if a child is eligible for Infant and Toddler Intervention.
All services are free to eligible families regardless of income level or immigration status
27250 Minnesota Highway 4, Grove City, MN, 56243
A.C.G.C. Public School District
- Primary Contact for this program: 320-231-5184
- Main - District Office: 320-244-4700
Other Services at this Location
- Early Childhood Screening A quick check to see how a child is growing and developing.
- Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) - Three to Five Services and support for eligible young children aged 3 up to Kindergarten entrance with developmental concerns or disabilities.
- Kindergarten Kindergarten supports children's cognitive, language, physical, social and emotional development
- Public School Early Childhood Education and Care Programs Public school districts offer a variety of early childhood education programs and services for families and young children aged birth to kindergarten entrance.