Food support is available to people in need
Food is distributed to those who need it. The emergency food is typically made available through donations.
A network of five food shelves that provides immediate food and resources to individuals and families to bridge them through difficult times.
About This Location
Service is available by appointment only.
- Assistance with community resources
- People with low income
16725 Highview Ave, Messiah Lutheran Church, Lakeville, MN, 55044
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-985-5300
10:00pm - 6:00pm, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month
- Shepherd of the Valley Food Shelf 12650 Johnny Cake Ridge Rd, Apple Valley, MN, 55124
- Rosemount Resource Center 14521 Cimarron Ave W, Rosemount, MN, 55068
- Burnsville Resource Center 501 Highway 13 E, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- Farmington Food Shelf 510 Walnut St, Farmington, MN, 55024