Food support is available to people in need
Food is distributed to those who need it. The emergency food is typically made available through donations.
A network of five food shelves that provides immediate food and resources to individuals and families to bridge them through difficult times.
About This Location
Hours: 8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Thursday 5:00pm - 7:00pm, Tuesday
- Assistance with community resources
- People with low income
14521 Cimarron Ave W, Rosemount, MN, 55068
Cities of Rosemount and Apple Valley
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-322-5113
8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Thursday 5:00pm - 7:00pm, Tuesday
- Shepherd of the Valley Food Shelf 12650 Johnny Cake Ridge Rd, Apple Valley, MN, 55124
- Messiah Community Food Shelf 16725 Highview Ave, Lakeville, MN, 55044
- Burnsville Resource Center 501 Highway 13 E, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- Farmington Food Shelf 510 Walnut St, Farmington, MN, 55024