Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Domestic Violence Shelter
Temporary emergency shelter for people who have experienced domestic abuse
Shelter offering a safe space for battered women, their families and others who have experienced domestic abuse
Lewis House is for women and children survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
- Emotional support
- Safety planning
- Referrals to community resources
- Assistance navigating the court system
- Assistance with community resources
Any woman who has been physically and/or emotionally abused and her children
Call for location
Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-452-7288
- Lewis House - Hastings Call for location