Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
You can create your own account to save favorite search results. This may be helpful if you want to access your search results in the future, without having to search again.
For example, you can save a search of early childhood education programs in specific school districts to use with other families from the same areas. Or, you can save a search of programs if you work with families and want to save a search for a specific family to use during those family visits.
Other helpful tips:
- You can name your saved searches.
- New resources can be added and deleted from saved searches.
- No personally identifiable information is collected.
- Searches may be deleted at any time.
- Your account can be deleted at any time.